1. On the first round, both of them pray to god that they always get nourishing and good food.
2. On the second step, they pray to God that he may give them physical, mental and the spiritual strength so that they may be able to lead a life that is healthy.
3. With the third step, they pray to the Almighty for a life full of prosperity and preserving of wealth and that they will be with each other at the time of pains and sufferings.
4. On the fourth round, they swear to stay together and attain harmony and happiness by sharing love and trust mutually between them.
5. On the fifth step, the couples pray to have a family of their won and they also pray for the well-being of all the beings of the universe.
6. With second least step, they pray to God that he may give them togetherness forever and help them lead a long and life full of joy.
7. With the seventh step, they pray for companionship, understanding, unity and loyalty with each other.
After the Saat Phere finish off, the man says to his lady that they have created a relationship of friendship with each step and that both of them will try to reach each others friendship. This is the essence of Wedding Vows.
The above information is featured on indiaweddingplanner website.